- We may be living on an atom in somebody's wallpaper.
- How bright a shadow!
- What wonder have you done to me?
- We are the you and I who were they whom we remember.
- After all these analyses, the fact remains intact.
- This long putting away of things maybe useful was not all of Art's care-taking.
- And who in a hundred years will know us as we are in our present living and dying here under the very sun, lost to the future as to the past?
- That night is many years ago. And gone, and still I see you clear, clear as the lamplight in your hair.
- Breathe with unconditional breath, the unconditioned air.
- Shun electric wire.
- Is there a world beyond words?
- I think Therefore I think I am.
- No future can be stuffed into this presence except by being dead.
- We are what we have done, which includes our promises, includes our hopes, but promises first.
--Quoted from Given, Wendell Berry
It's funny what breaks your heart.
Note to self: avoid head cases.
All lies. Was I one too?
Girl, it was World War You.
In realistic terms, Love is work.
I don't bite. I lick wounds.
Loved her madly — then went mad.
Heartache makes for more ear wax.
Why the Happiest States Have the Highest Suicide Rates